Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blue Sky Calendars

 

Ok, so, I have a not so secret obsession with calendars. One that I thought I had all on my own. I found out, however, a dear friend of mine shares my very same obsession. 

During a meeting we were both attending we began to share our love affair with eachother. Realizing neither one of us was extremely happy with our current calendar situations (not the right size, not enough writing space, etc.), the hunt began.

One evening I got a phone call with a very excited voice on the other end. It was her. She'd found it... Our perfect calendar!

I was the recipient of a limey green Blue Sky calendar that I fell head over heels for. I was in love!

Well, as we all know, our year came to a close 5 days ago. But... Guess what I received for Christmas...? Yep, you guessed it, my 2012 Blue Sky Calendar (pictured above).

And the love affair continues.

Do you have a favorite calendar? What lengths did you go through to find it? Do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment